Calgary Home & Gardens can handle your next project, from preparation to finishing – big or small, Residential or Commercial.
Get 10% Off All Concrete Services This Spring!
Custom Concrete Work
- retaining walls
- garage pads
- basement floors
- custom steps and stairs
- trench drains
You can trust Calgary Home & Gardens Ltd. to give you the high quality finished look your Residential or Commercial project deserves.
We offer several styles of high quality concrete finishing options, including:
- Broom Finish: An excellent option for exterior concrete, this economical finish leaves a non slip surface.
- Exposed Aggregate: This luxurious finish shows off the beauty of stone aggregate in its natural color. And, by using different aggregate or coloured concrete, we can create many interesting color variations. As an added benefit, and exposed aggregate finish is economical, easy to patch and allows water run-off to disperse evenly.
- Stamped / Coloured: By stamping and colouring concrete we can simulate other materials such as natural stone (granite, slate, cobblestone, etc.) or brick; while saving you on both material and labour costs over using actual stone and brick. The finished product combines the durability of concrete with the look of fine masonry, and by combining different patterns we can create decorative borders and designs.
- Stencils / Coloured: With stencils and sandblasting, we can create a two- or even three-tone design or pattern. We can even incorporate a business logo into the design for a dramatic effect.
- Trowel Finish: Highly affordable for interior slabs to create a smooth finish.
- Acid Stain Finish: This attractive finish for interior gives a beautiful marble finish to your concrete. Acid Stain works by causing a chemical reaction with minerals present in the concrete, resulting in color changes and marble-like finishes. Acid Stain results in non-uniform tone, and reactions vary from slab to slab.
- Sand Blast Finish: Creating a similar finish to washed concrete, sand blasted concrete is normally completed 30 days or more after concrete has been poured. The look of exposed aggregate can be varied by the level of sandblasting performed, and is ideal for both interior and exterior work.
Contact us today for more information.